With the exception of theme/specialty events (toga parties, bikini/beach parties, Halloween etc), the dress code is as follows. All clothing must be clean and neat, and guests well groomed. Please understand we are attempting to create a sexy yet relaxed atmosphere for all our guests.
- NO high-top sneakers, work boots, sweats or running suits.
- NO hoodies
- NO baseball caps, bandanas, or doo-rags; if you arrive in them, they must be removed and stored in a locker. Fedoras and dress hats are allowed.
- Dress jeans or shorts are acceptable but must be cinched at waist at all times (no low hangers). If they are not kept cinched you will be asked to leave the club.
- Men: A collared shirt is preferred. Sleeveless T’s are not allowed outside of playrooms.
- Fetish-wear and lingerie is acceptable.
Management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone not following the dress code. Anyone not adhering to these rules while in the club will be asked to leave and their admission forfeited.