Please take a moment to review the policies listed below. They are in place to insure the comfort and overall positive experience of ALL our guests. Regardless of reasons anyone not adhering to these policies will be asked to leave the club, refunds will NOT be offered. Furthermore management reserves the right to bar from future entry anyone asked to leave.
- You must be at least 21 years old to enter the club.
- Illegal drug use, including marijuana, on club premises is not tolerated.
- All bottles MUST be checked at the bar upon entering. All drinks are placed in plastic cups. We reserve the right to cut off anyone at any time.
- Anyone not adhering to the dress code for that evening will be barred from entry. While in the club, dress code will continue to be enforced.Please refer to the FAQ page for dress code.
- No means No! At any time - a person reserves the right to change a Yes to NO!
- The term couple refers to a Male and Female. Two men are NOT considered a couple.
- If you pay to enter the club as an MF couple, then you must leave as a couple.
- Be polite. If you aren't interested in someone who has shown interest, there is no reason to be rude. Being honest doesn't give you the right to be "brutally honest", a simple no thank you will suffice.
- Aggressive/rude behavior is not tolerated. Guests are under no obligation to do anything they aren't comfortable with. Participation by one half of a couple does NOT guarantee participation by their partner. No means NO.
- Everyone is entitled to his and her privacy. Regardless of the level of privacy you require never "out" another person. Stated simply - never kiss and tell.
- Recording devices including camera phones are prohibited. This policy is to maintain members' privacy.
- Holding a cell phone or camera is prohibited within the club. Please keep phones in a pocket or hand bag with the sound OFF. If you must check your phone, go to entrance area. Anyone caught even holding a phone (or camera) FOR ANY REASON will immediately be asked to leave the club.
- In play areas, keep talk to a minimum & at a whisper.
- Hygiene is of the utmost importance. Perfumes/colognes aren't a substitute for bathing. Anyone exhibiting poor hygiene will be barred from entry.
- All exits are final unless approved by door staff in advance. Guests are allowed only one re-admittance. NO congregating in front or along side of building. Be considerate of our neighbors and keep voices low when exiting.